In the context of the collective fight against COVID-19, our priority is to adopt prevention and protection measures for the health of our employees and partners, but also customers and providers with whom we interact.
This document lists the specific and necessary measures that are being implemented to ensure a return to the premises of the company from May 11, 2020. This document responds to the recommendations of the National Return to Work Protocol dated May 3, 2020. In accordance with the general principles of prevention in terms of health and safety protection at work, it aims, in order of priority:
- To avoid the risks of exposure to the virus;
- To assess the risks which cannot be avoided;
- To give priority to collective protection measures by giving them priority over individual protection measures
It is important to remember that the main mode of transmission of COVID-19 is direct human-to-human transmission (by projection of droplets during coughing or sneezing, etc.), by contact (with the mouth, nose or mucous membranes of the eyes ) or carried with an interlocutor whose hands are soiled. This makes it highly contagious (same living quarters, contact of less than a meter, sneezing or discussion in the absence of protective measures, presence of the virus on surfaces).
At present, there is no vaccine or treatment officially approved by the health authorities. Only compliance with preventive measures such as social distancing can limit the risk of spread of this virus.
1. Before Resuming Operations
- We are implementing organisational measures to avoid risks by eliminating opportunities for exposure. The versatility of our employees, the diversity of our activity and the requirement of immediate reactivity implies a physical presence to ensure the normal functioning of our business. However, staff whose presence is not strictly necessary may continue to work remotely. For the others and where possible we will up a rota to limit the risks of crowding and concentration of staff
- We will ensure the availability of the safety equipment necessary to comply with the recommendations of this protocol (masks, gloves, gel, wipes, etc.)
- We will carry out a deep clean of our the work premises by the company Hygienarome Services. This company has also been made aware of the need to use products suitable for the fight against Covid-19 for daily cleaning of the premises. It will pay particular attention to plastic and steel surfaces; including toilets, collective work equipment, stair rails, door handles, light switches, elevator buttons, touch screens, telephone handsets, payment devices, reception desk, furniture, etc.
2. General provisions for employees / sales team
Preventing contagion requires close attention to strict compliance with barrier measures. These must be applied within the company’s premises. Reminders of these measures will be displayed on our premises.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution. Dry your hands with disposable paper towel
- Avoid touching your face, especially your nose and mouth
- Use a disposable tissue to blow your nose, cough, sneeze, and throw it away right away
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or into a disposable tissue
- Observe social distancing measures:
- do not shake hands or kiss to greet each other, do not hug;
- maintain a physical distance of at least 1 meter (i.e. 4m² without contact around each person)
- Aerate the closed rooms regularly (every 3 hours), for fifteen minutes
- Regularly disinfect objects and surfaces around your work station
3. Visits to apartments with clients
- The Marketing Suite remains closed to clients until further notice. However, the sales team will use the workstations based there. The “gauge” (maximum capacity) of the Marketing Suite is 4 people. The same measures as those laid down for the Patio Office will apply (point 3.)
- Customer visits are maintained at Parc du Cap and Les Oliviers by prior appointment only. When making an appointment, the “Everything to protect you” viewing protocol must be sent in advance to the client / agent
- Car pooling with the client is prohibited. They will be met by appointment at the property
- Customers must be informed in advance of the terms of the visit which include:
- Hand washing before the visit (hydroalcoholic gel and wipes will be made available in the two residences)
- Wearing a mask and gloves is compulsory for employees
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for the client (provided by us). The client will also be offered disposable gloves
- Customers and sales teams will not share elevators
- There will be a limited number of simultaneous visitors (3 max) and no children will be permitted entry to the property
- Social distancing norms will be respected during the visit (1 person / 10m²). The sales team will wait for the client at the entrance of the apartment or on the terrace if the client requests it
- The delivery of documents (plans, technical sheets, brochures, etc.) will done by email before or after the visit