Life at Parc du Cap is set up to ensure your stay is as enjoyable and stress free as possible. To facilitate this, the concierge team offers 24-hour assistance and is dedicated to helping with your every need and request. In this ‘Day in the Life of’ episode, we speak to Eve Lesage, the Concierge. Eve tells us about the ‘behind the scenes’ and how the concierge team helps our residents to make their lives easier.
Eve has been working at Parc du Cap since 2018 and has been involved in the luxury sector for many years. Born and bred in the region, Eve has a wealth of knowledge about the area. As a result, she takes pride in her role to help people discover the incredible region she’s lucky enough to call home.
A hub of local knowledge
You can rest assured that each concierge member here at Parc du Cap knows the area of Provence inside out. Our team is made up of three members – Lisa, Morad and myself. And, there is no doubt about it – we are locals through and throughout! To clarify, from childhood through to our working careers, we have had plenty of time to suss out this beautiful region. Therefore, we are delighted to have the opportunity to share our many years of experience of the French Riviera.
With the teams inside knowledge, we can organise to take you to the skies on a private helicopter tour. Likewise, we can reserve you the best table at one of our many show-stopping restaurants. Or, book you a VIP wine tour at the various local and prestigious vineyards. And, so much more! In short, we aim to make sure you can enjoy the surrounding area to its full potential.
A round the clock operation
We are set up to assist your every need at any time of the day. That is to say, you will always find someone to answer your questions, 24 hours a day. We are available throughout the day from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. And, after these hours, our service is completed with a team of security guards. This team will be able to answer your urgent requests throughout the night. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions. We will be happy to answer them.
The full onsite package
The concierge team is available and prepared for any of your requests – big or small. The list of our suggestions is unlimited. Moreover, if we are not able to respond to your request directly, we will always do our best to find a solution. Here are a handful of the many services we can offer and organise for you within Parc du Cap:
- Tennis lessons at our own tennis courts which are laid with high-quality synthetic turf
- Relaxing and rejuvenating treatments in our spa
- Pilates, yoga and other fitness classes
- Organising private chefs to cater for your events with friends and family
- Receiving your mail, parcels or deliveries in your absence
- Recommendations of service companies with whom we work for any technical problems, cleaning or other specific requests
The world is your oyster
We are fortunate to have an incredible diversity of landscapes and activities in the region. There is something here for everyone. Above all, time spent on or by the crystal-clear waters, exhilarating mountain adventures, historic walks through the medieval villages. We are here to make these experiences special and enjoyable to the max! Whether you prefer to discover the Alpes Maritimes by car, boat or helicopter, the team will be happy to share the most beautiful locations with you. For instance:
- Helicopter flights to soak up the breathtaking coastal scenery
- A winter stay in a stunning chalet in the magnificent mountains, such as the Massif de l’Esterel
- A luxury yacht excursion – for example a day trip to the beautiful Lérins Islands
- VIP tickets for concerts and exhibitions
- Fine dining reservations and recommendations at the French Riviera’s top and Michelin-starred restaurants and bars
- Access to many other Côte d’Azur high-end events and opportunities
To sum up, the concierge team are here to help with your every need. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to helping you discover this remarkable region from your Parc du Cap home. Above all, ensuring your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Back to Articles