The New Year certainly calls for a time to recollect and prepare for the year ahead. And, with your New Year’s resolutions set – or still being established – kick back and relax at Parc du Cap. We are set up and ready to cater for your every need. Whether that may be spending time comfortably by the pool or outside in the sunshine in the Zen garden area. On the other hand, you might like to escape to the Parc du Cap spa and enjoy a spot of pampering. To tell us more about the spa facilities, we speak to Sophie Marsh, Sales Consultant at Parc du Cap.
Tell us about the Parc du Cap spa…
Firstly, the spa at Parc du Cap is absolutely unique. In other words, no other developments in the area offer the facilities that you will find in our exclusive residence. Secondly, the big advantage of the spa is that it allows residents to use the amenities throughout the year. To clarify, from Spring through to Winter. Residents can experience uplifting moments without having to leave the ultimate comfort of the development.
What can residents expect from the spa?
The spa is beautifully appointed. Moreover, it is a place to recover, refresh and leave feeling renewed. The high-quality facilities include:
- Indoor pool – with its specialised swimming current, you can really get a good workout!
- Jacuzzi – sit back, relax, and enjoy the warm bubbles of our wonderful jacuzzi.
- Sauna – sweat it out! Saunas have many benefits – such as – improved circulation, lowered blood pressure, and improved mood.
- Hammam – this experience is profoundly relaxing and good for the skin. The use of hot steam encourages a deep and invigorating cleanse.
- Ice room – reap the rewards of a cold shock to the body. That is to say, relaxation and increased tolerance to stress, amongst others.
- Fully equipped gym – including all you need for a great workout: aerobic equipment, free weight bench area, private personal trainer room. And, specialist low impact exercise floor.
- Yoga room – the perfect spot to zone out – to move, nourish and breathe.
- Two beauty rooms – for luxury treatments which will make you feel refreshed and well pampered.
What are your most popular spa treatments?
Luxury facials, manicures, and massages are amongst a handful of our most sought after treatments. On the other hand, sports massages are also appreciated after a workout in the gym. We also have a number of residents who book the larger beauty room. Therefore, enabling them to share the experience of a massage, for example, as a couple, or between friends.
Which treatments would you recommend for a New Year rejuvenation?
It’s a new year! Therefore, a time to reflect and consider one’s wellness. For instance, pilates is a fantastic mind and body exercise. The benefits include increased flexibility, muscle tone and strength. A great way to start the year feeling the best possible you. Further, there are several excellent multi-lingual coaches in the Antibes area – suitable for all levels of ability.
Can you advise on how residents can organise spa treatments with you?
Book a treatment or arranging a personal coach is easy! All you need to do is call our concierge or drop by and see them in person. The team have an exhaustive list of recommended professionals – whether it be for a manicure, facial or pilates coaching. They will assist you to find and organise the relaxing treatment or revitalising exercise you desire for the New Year.
Back to Articles